. Welcome to Xiping's blogs! 欢迎光临 Xiping 的博客! . . . . Let's Support each other! 博客生活,携手同行!

Saturday, April 16, 2005

My Damned Household Credit card.

I have four credit cards, BankOne visacard, America Express, BestBuy and Household mastercard. Household mastercard was the first one I ever have had. The first trouble I had was its low credit limit. Although it is slow, I still applied additional one for my wife. And the trouble came when I was in Florida for a meeting, both of us were using the card and we broke the limit (only 20 bucks over the limit line). I was automatically charged for 35 bucks, and I did not realized the damned policy, and I sent an email to complain online, and I was charged another 30 bucks. Recently, when I check my acount online and found out my payment was gone and this bank had alreaday charged my check bank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home